Название: английский язык контрольная
I. Translate into Russian
1. Don't worry to open your suit-case, I'll just mark it.
2. If your passport is in order an immigration officer sends you to go through the customs.
3. It takes us much time to check In for a flight.
4. Have YOU filled in the form, Sir? O.K. Here is your key.
5. I'm happy to tell you now we are even.
1. Не беспокойтесь насчет вашего чемодана, я просто помечу его.
2. Если ваш паспорт в порядке, представитель иммиграционной службы направит вас для прохождения таможни.
3. Регистрация перед полетом занимает у нас много времени.
4. Сэр, вы уже заполнили анкету? Хорошо, вот ваш ключ.
5. Я рад сообщить вам, что мы теперь квиты.
II. Use the correct tense-forms:
1. Sorry, I (not to hear) you. I (to tell) you о go to bed .
2. We (to give) you a good discount if you (to agree) to CIF terms.
3. It (not to take) him long I am sure.
4. You (to know) it (to snow) very often here in winter.
5. The company (cannot, to send) the representative on business trip until it (to receive) the answer from the partner.
1. Sorry, I don`t hear you. I told you to go to bed.
2. We`ll give you a good discount if you agree to CIF terms.
3. It will not take him long I`m sure.
4. You know it snows very often here in winter.
5. The company cannot send the representative on business trip until it receives the answer from the partner
III. Change the following sentences into reported speech
1. Nancy: "You are 10 minutes late for the conference, Mr.Blake."
2. The passenger: "I have already collected my luggage."
3. Mrs. Bond: "Did you enjoy the film, children?"
4. The buyer: "Will you deliver my order in 3 days?"
5. The General Director: "How long has Mr.Smith been to London?"
1. Nancy said that Mr. Blake was 10 minutes late for the conference.
2. The passenger said that he had already collected his luggage.
3. Mrs. Bond asked children if they had enjoyed the film.
4. The buyer asked if we would deliver his order in 3 days
5. The General Director asked how long Mr.Smith had been to London.
IV. Use the correct form of the adjectives
1 .Broadway is one of (interesting) streets in the world.
2. Don't stay at this hotel, It's (bad) in the city.
3. The weather yesterday was (good) than today.
4. This price for chemical equipment is (high) I have ever known.
5. The Neva is (short) than the Don.
1. Broadway is one of the most interesting streets in the world.
2. Don`t stay at this hotel, it`s the worst in the city.
3. The weather yesterday was better than today
4. The price for chemical equipment is the highest I have ever known.
5. The Neva is shoter than the Don.
V. Choose the correct modal verbs
Скачан: 2 раз.
Лучшие студенческие анекдоты